LV25F – Rytons 6×3 Louvre Ventilator with Flyscreen
- General Details
- Related Products
- Plastic louvre grille with detachable flyscreen.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Low profile fixed open louvres allow a high air flow for the size of the vent.
- Flyscreen helps prevent the ingress of insects and spiders as well as reducing light and draughts.
- Embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Must not be used to supply combustion air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 2,567mm² (25.67cm²) per unit.
- 155mm L x 94mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: LV25FWH (bagged LV25FWBG).
- Terracotta: LV25FTC.
- Buff/Sand: LV25FBS.
- White flyscreen.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box size: 16cm W x 12cm H x 14cm D.
- Box weight: 0.45kg.