DAMRYT – Rytons DamRyt Air Brick Protector (9×3 Cover & Frame Set)
- Cavity and Underfloor Ventilators, Weep Hole Ducts
- DAMRYT - Rytons DamRyt® Air Brick Protector (9x3 Cover & Frame Set)
DAMRYT – Rytons DamRyt® Air Brick Protector (9×3 Cover & Frame Set)
- General Details
- Fitting Instruction Sheet
- Installation Video
- Related Products
- Low level air bricks are often the first point of entry for flood water which can surge through at an alarming rate.
- Fitting Rytons DamRyt Air Brick Protectors to all low level air bricks, grilles and gratings will create a flood water barrier and prevent much of the destruction caused by sub-floor flooding.
“Buy specially designed covers that are easy to place over ventilation bricks.”
- Surface mounted cover and frame set to protect any 9″ x 3″ air brick, grille and grating from flooding.
- Permanently fixed frame with a snap on cover that can be fitted in seconds.
- Hidden seal inside the cover helps prevent water seepage.
- Frame available in a choice of colours to complement external brickwork and render.
- Red cover attracts attention and acts as a reminder to remove it when flood water has receded.
- Colour matched frame allows your property to retain a normal appearance when not on flood alert.
- Temporary cover allows necessary sub-floor ventilation in normal circumstances.
- Frame manufactured from U.V. stabilised plastic to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Frame easily installed by an experienced DIYer.
- Tell your insurer you have installed flood protection – it could help your premium.
- Frame: 300mm L x 145mm H x 10mm D overall external. 240mm L x 86mm H internal aperture. See image gallery above.
- Cover: 305mm L x 162mm H overall external. See image gallery above.
- Terracotta frame (DAMRYTTC).
- Buff/Sand frame (DAMRYTBS).
- Frame: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- Cover: Polypropylene.
- Each bagged set contains: 1no DamRyt Frame, 1no DamRyt Cover and fitting instructions.
- Weight: 190gms.