FAD510M – Rytons Fire Retardant RytHose 125mm Dia. x 10m L
- General Details
- Related Products
- Flexible and robust aluminium ducting suitable for use with mechanical air ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Fire retardant to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.
- Provides a tough, puncture resistant, highly flexible and sag free ducting.
- Lightweight and easily fitted to external grilles and round connectors.
- PLEASE NOTE: Not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 125mm Dia. x 10m L.
- Aluminium/polyester film supported by an encapsulated high tensile steel wire helix.
- -30ºC to 150ºC.
- 30 m/s (maximum).
- 3,000 Pa (maximum).
- Fully extend ducting and cut to length using a sharp knife and pliers. Seal joints on medium and high pressure applications.
- Approved to BS476 Part 6 – Fire Propagation: The materials used in the construction of the duct be non-combustible or should have an index of performance not exceeding 12, or which not more than 6 should derive from the initial period of test.
- Approved to BS476 Part 7 – Surface Spread of Flame.