FAD510M – Rytons Fire Retardant RytHose 125mm Dia. x 10m L
- General Details
- Related Products
- Flexible and robust aluminium ducting suitable for use with mechanical air ventilation and air conditioning systems.
- Fire retardant to BS476 Parts 6 and 7.
- Provides a tough, puncture resistant, highly flexible and sag free ducting.
- Lightweight and easily fitted to external grilles and round connectors.
- 125mm Dia. x 10m L.
- Aluminium/polyester film supported by an encapsulated high tensile steel wire helix.
- -30ºC to 150ºC.
- 30 m/s (maximum).
- 3,000 Pa (maximum).
- Fully extend ducting and cut to length using a sharp knife and pliers. Seal joints on medium and high pressure applications.
- Approved to BS476 Part 6 – Fire Propagation: The materials used in the construction of the duct be non-combustible or should have an index of performance not exceeding 12, or which not more than 6 should derive from the initial period of test.
- Approved to BS476 Part 7 – Surface Spread of Flame.