FR250BR – Rytons Flat Roof/Abutment Ventilator (897mm L)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Flat roof and abutment ventilator.
- Fixed to the top of the facia board or timber upstand at the abutment, to introduce air into the roof void.
- For roof pitches less than 15°.
- Large fixing holes aid easy and accurate positioning on top of facia boards and upstands.
- 4mm ventilation slots promote unrestricted air flow and prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- 897mm L x 68mm W x 27mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 22,425mm² per length (25,000mm² per metre).
- Equivalent to a continuous 25mm venting gap.
- High impact polystyrene.
- Fix to the top of the facia board and overlay with plywood and felt. For an abutment installation first create a void by securing a softwood timber upstand to the roof timbers at the abutment (maintaining a gap of at least 25mm with the wall). Fix to the top of the upstand through the pre-formed slots across the top of the ventilator. A timber fillet should be placed on top of the ventilator before being dressed with lead.
- Box quantity: 20 lengths.
- Box size: 102cm W x 12cm H x 35cm D.
- Box weight: 3kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.1 Flat Roofs.
NBS Plus Specification: