OFV1000 – Rytons Over Facia Ventilator (1m L)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Over facia ventilator.
- Fixed to the top of the facia board or top course of brickwork to introduce air into the roof void.
- For roof pitches 15° or greater.
- Front fins prevent roof felt blocking the ventilation slots.
- Unseen when the roof is completed.
- 4mm ventilation slots promote unrestricted air flow and prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- 1m L x 44mm W x 20mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 11,235mm² per length / metre.
- Equivalent to a continuous 10mm venting gap.
- Fix to the top of the facia board, or top course of brickwork, through the pre-formed slots across the top of the ventilator.
- For a mono-pitch abutment installation first create a void by securing a softwood timber upstand to the roof timbers at the abutment (maintaining a gap of at least 5mm with the wall).
- Box quantity: 50 lengths.
- Box size: 102cm W x 12cm H x 35cm D.
- Box weight: 4.5kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.2 Pitched Roofs.