RV600 – Rytons Refurbishment Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Roof ventilator for refurbishment projects.
- Fitted from the inside the roof void.
- For roof pitches 15° or greater.
- Sits between the rafters at eaves level to maintain the air path between the insulation and the underlay.
- One size suits all rafter spacings.
- Use with Rytons Push & Lock® Ventilator PL235 on refurbishment projects.
- Use with any of Rytons soffit ventilators or over facia ventilators on new build projects.
- 280mm L x 225mm D (excluding flap) x 32mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 7,200mm² per unit.
- Equivalent to a continuous 10mm venting gap.
- Insert from within the roof void.
- Box quantity: 50 number.
- Box size: 32cm W x 32cm H x 47cm D.
- Box weight: 3.5kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.2 Pitched Roofs.