LVR75 – Rytons Round Louvre Ventilator (124mm Dia.)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Circular louvre grille.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Low profile fixed open louvres allow a high air flow.
- Compatible with Rytons 125mm dia. AirCore® Tubes.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 8,000mm² (80cm²) per unit.
- 124mm Overall Dia. x 120mm Internal Dia. x 43mm D (including louvres) (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: LVR75WH (bagged LVR75WHBG).
- Terracotta: LVR75TC (bagged LVR75TBG).
- Buff/Sand: LVR75BS (bagged LVR75BS).
- U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- Core out a 120mm diameter hole and push into position. Fasten with mastic or mortar if necessary.
- Weight: 0.037kg each.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
NBS Plus Specification: