TCL20 – Rytons 9×9 Ventilation Set with Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Telescopic cavity liner set for ventilating boilers, stoves and fires.
- Contains a system of internal baffles to reduce light and draughts.
- Finished with a fixed open louvre ventilator internally.
- External water baffles prevent transfer of water across the cavity.
- Air brick and louvre grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- 26,500mm² (265cm²) per set (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- AirLiner sleeve: 220mm W x 207mm H, extends from 250mm to 404mm L (including air brick) (see image gallery).
- Louvre grille: 271mm L x 247mm H.
- Terracotta: TCL20TC.
- Buff/Sand: TCL20BS.
- Blue/Black: TCL20BB.
- Grey: TCL20GR.
- White: TCL20WH.
- Brown: TCL20DB.
- Black: TCL20BL.
- White louvre grille.
- Multifix Air Brick: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve: Polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve contains recycled plastic.
- Louvre grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- No special fixing required. Build in the cavity liner with fitted air brick as work proceeds. Extend the telescopic sleeve as necessary. Fasten the louvre ventilator internally.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 27.5cm W x 28.5cm H x 27cm D.
- Box weight: 1.36kg.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations, Approved Document J,
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21,
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L,
- British Standard BS 5440-2,
- British Standard BS 5871-3 (decorative fuel effect gas fires).
NBS Plus Specification:
24,000mm² (240cm²) Equivalent Area