Rytons Gas Appliance Ventilation Calculator
- All our gas appliance ventilators have an equivalent area calculation as required by Part J of the Building Regulations.
- The calculator is for gas appliance installations in the UK and uses the ventilation requirements of the Building Regulations Part J to generate results.
- We have assumed the air vent will be in the same room as the appliance and positioned to access directly to the outside.
- The calculator has options for the two most popular installations we are asked about. For all other gas appliances refer to Part J of the Building Regulations or call our technical team for advice.
- To get started input a few details about the appliance and the property into which it is to be installed. Hit the Calculate button and a list of suitable ventilators will be generated.
Make a calculation: