Stove Ventilation : Good to Know
- All our stove ventilators are HETAS Approved for use with solid fuel, wood and bio-mass appliances.
- All our stove ventilators have an equivalent area calculation as required by Part J of the Building Regulations and HETAS Guidelines.
- The calculator is for stove installations in the UK and uses the ventilation requirements of the Building Regulations Part J to generate results.
- We have assumed the air vent will be in the same room as the stove and positioned to access directly to the outside.
- To get started input a few details about the stove and the property into which it is to be installed. Hit the Calculate button and a list of suitable ventilators will be generated.