Rytons Gas Appliance Ventilation Calculator
- All our gas appliance ventilators have an equivalent area calculation as required by Part J of the Building Regulations.
- The calculator is for gas appliance installations in the UK and uses the ventilation requirements of the Building Regulations Part J to generate results.
- We have assumed the air vent will be in the same room as the appliance and positioned to access directly to the outside.
- The calculator has options for the two most popular installations we are asked about. For all other gas appliances refer to Part J of the Building Regulations or call our technical team for advice.
- To get started input a few details about the appliance and the property into which it is to be installed. Hit the Calculate button and a list of suitable ventilators will be generated.
Make a calculation:
Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online calculators. Whilst we work hard to try and resolve this issue please contact our technical sales office on 01536 511874, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be happy to make the calculation for you. Our apologies for the inconvenience.