Rytons Open Fire Ventilation Calculator
- Open fires require a considerable amount of air to burn safely and efficiently. Under-ventilating produces an incomplete combustion resulting in the production of carbon monoxide, plus the spillage of smoke and fumes into the room.
- All our ventilators have an equivalent area calculation as required by Part J of the Building Regulations.
- The calculator is for open fire installations in the UK and uses the ventilation requirements of the Building Regulations Part J to generate results.
- We have assumed the air vent will be in the same room as the fire and positioned to access directly to the outside.
- To get started input a few details about the fire and the property into which it is to be installed. Hit the Calculate button and a list of suitable ventilators will be generated.
Make a calculation:
Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online calculators. Whilst we work hard to try and resolve this issue please contact our technical sales office on 01536 511874, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be happy to make the calculation for you. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
|Flue or Throat Shape:||
Rectangular Flue or Throat
Circular Flue or Throat
|Flue or Throat Size:||mm Wide x mm Deep|