Rytons Stove Ventilation Calculator
- All Rytons stove ventilators are HETAS Approved for use with solid fuel, wood and bio-mass appliances.
- All Rytons stove ventilators have an equivalent area calculation as required by Part J of the Building Regulations and HETAS Guidelines.
- The calculator is for stove installations in the UK and uses the ventilation requirements of the Building Regulations Part J to generate results.
- We have assumed the air vent will be in the same room as the stove and positioned to access directly to the outside.
- To get started input a few details about the stove and the property into which it is to be installed. Hit the Calculate button and a list of suitable ventilators will be generated.
Make a calculation:
Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online calculators. Whilst we work hard to try and resolve this issue please contact our technical sales office on 01536 511874, or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org, where we will be happy to make the calculation for you. Our apologies for the inconvenience.