LV93BAA – Rytons 9×3 Brass Anodised Aluminium Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Brass anodised aluminium louvre grille.
- Fixed open louvre ventilator for rooms and cupboards.
- Durable, slim and with a lustrous finish for a pleasing appearance.
- 3,300mm² (33cm²) per unit.
- 242mm L x 89mm H (see image gallery).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Brass effect: LV93BAA (bagged LV93BABG).
- 0.7mm (22 gauge) brass anodised aluminium.
- Melting point: 500°C.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box weight: 1kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.