HM43F – Rytons 9×3 Hit & Miss Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Plastic hit & miss grille with integral flyscreen.
- Manually adjusted for controllable ventilation.
- Flush face, slim design and concealed fixings give a neat unobtrusive appearance.
- Integral flyscreen helps prevent the ingress of insects and spiders as well as reducing light and draughts.
- Compatible with Rytons 9×3 AirLiner® cavity liners.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Note: Hit & Miss Ventilators must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- 4,400mm² (44cm²) per unit.
- 271mm L x 95mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: HM43F (bagged HM43FBG).
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Detach flyscreen from front cover. Fasten flyscreen over opening. Align front cover with flyscreen and ‘snap’ into position.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box size: 28cm W x 19cm H x 11cm D.
- Box weight: 1.5kg.
- The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K.
- British Standard BS 5250.
NBS Plus Specification: