LV262BAA – Rytons Brass Anodised Aluminium Door Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Long brass anodised aluminium louvre grille for use on doors and cupboards.
- Low profile fixed open louvres.
- Durable, slim and with a lustrous finish for a pleasing appearance.
- 9,000mm² (90cm²) per unit.
- 648mm L x 62mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Brass effect.
- Brass anodised aluminium.
- Melting point: 500°C.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box weight: 0.85kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.