CV60FWBG – Rytons RytAround Ventilator (156mm External Dia.)
Categories: 100mm (110mm x 54mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, 125mm (204mm x 60mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, 150mm (220mm x 90mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, External Grilles, External Grilles, External Grilles, External Grilles, Louvre and Hit & Miss Ventilators, Plastic and Metal Louvre Ventilators, RytHose (Flexible Ducting)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Circular louvre grille with spring clips and removable flyscreen.
- Spring clips clamp into tubes and holes any size from 100mm to 150mm diameter.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Note: Not suitable for use in relevant buildings with a storey 18m or more above ground level, where fire-rated materials are a requirement. Use Rytons A1 fire-rated single air brick and double air brick ventilators and ducting kits as an alternative.
- Inverted fixed open louvres allow a high air flow and flush finish.
- Suitable for use with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 750m³ per hour.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Louvre ventilators with flyscreens must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- 156mm overall external diameter (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Maximum air flows dependant on type/thickness of tube:
- 100mm (4″) Diameter: 4,873mm² (48.73cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 2,912mm² (29.12cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- 125mm (5″) Diameter: 7,618mm² (76.18cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 4,641mm² (46.41cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- 150mm (6″) Diameter: 8,900mm² (89cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 6,062mm² (60.62cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Important: The flyscreen MUST be removed if the grille is supplying combustion and cooling air to a boiler, stove or fire. Remove flyscreen if not required. Carefully fix metal spring clips into the back of the louvre. Position clips inside tube or hole and push firmly until louvre is flush with brickwork or inside face. We recommend you mastic around the inside edge of the louvre for extra adhesion to brickwork (especially with 150mm (6″) diameter tubes and holes).
- Box quantity: 20 number.
- Box size: 35cm W x 26cm H x 23cm D.
- Box weight: 1.95kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.