OFV300 – Rytons Abutment Ventilator (297mm L)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Flat roof abutment ventilator.
- Fixed to a timber upstand at the abutment to introduce air into the roof void.
- Front fins prevent roof felt blocking the ventilation slots.
- Unseen when the roof is completed.
- 4mm ventilation slots promote unrestricted air flow and prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- 297mm L x 59mm W x 45mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 7,500mm² per length (25,252mm² per metre).
- Equivalent to a continuous 25mm venting gap.
- Create a void by securing a softwood timber upstand to the roof timbers at the abutment (maintaining a gap of at least 25mm with the wall). Fix to the top of the upstand through the pre-formed slots across the top of the ventilator. A timber fillet may be placed on top of the ventilator before being dressed with lead.
- Box quantity: 30 lengths.
- Box size: 35cm W x 26cm H x 23cm D.
- Box weight: 1.2kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.1 Flat Roofs.
NBS Plus Specification: