CV60FWBG – Rytons RytAround Ventilator (156mm External Dia.)
Categories: 100mm (110mm x 54mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, 125mm (204mm x 60mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, 150mm (220mm x 90mm) RytDuct Flat Channel Duct, External Grilles, External Grilles 110mm x 54mm – 100mm Dia., External Grilles 204mm x 60mm – 125mm Dia., External Grilles 220mm x 90mm – 150mm Dia., Louvre and Hit & Miss Ventilators, Plastic and Metal Louvre Ventilators, RytHose (Flexible Ducting)
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Circular louvre grille with spring clips and removable flyscreen.
- Spring clips clamp into tubes and holes any size from 100mm to 150mm diameter.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Inverted fixed open louvres allow a high air flow and flush finish.
- Suitable for use with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 750m³ per hour.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Louvre ventilators with flyscreens must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 156mm overall external diameter (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Maximum air flows dependant on type/thickness of tube:
- 100mm (4″) Diameter: 4,873mm² (48.73cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 2,912mm² (29.12cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- 125mm (5″) Diameter: 7,618mm² (76.18cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 4,641mm² (46.41cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- 150mm (6″) Diameter: 8,900mm² (89cm²) per unit without flyscreen / 6,062mm² (60.62cm²) per unit with flyscreen.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Important: The flyscreen MUST be removed if the grille is supplying combustion and cooling air to a boiler, stove or fire. Remove flyscreen if not required. Carefully fix metal spring clips into the back of the louvre. Position clips inside tube or hole and push firmly until louvre is flush with brickwork or inside face. We recommend you mastic around the inside edge of the louvre for extra adhesion to brickwork (especially with 150mm (6″) diameter tubes and holes).
- Box quantity: 20 number.
- Box size: 35cm W x 26cm H x 23cm D.
- Box weight: 1.95kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.