TS610 – Rytons 10mm T-Strip
- General Details
- Related Products
- Flyscreen barrier for roofs with open eaves or exposed rafters.
- Sized for 600mm centres but easily cut to suit smaller rafter centres.
- For roof pitches 15° or greater.
- 4mm ventilation slots promote unrestricted air flow and prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- Maintain the air path between the insulation and underlay with Rytons roof ventilators RRV250, TV600 or TV6005D.
- 610mm L x 24mm W x 47mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 6,645mm² per length (11,075mm² per metre).
- Equivalent to a continuous 10mm venting gap.
- Black (TS610BL).
- Rigid uPVC.
- Spike through the pre-formed holes at each end of the vent to the rafter ends.
- Pack quantity: 100 lengths.
- Pack size: 64cm W x 7cm H x 24cm D.
- Pack weight: 8.5kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.2 Pitched Roofs.