PL235 – Rytons Push & Lock Ventilator (70mm Dia.)
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Circular soffit ventilator.
- Allows air into the roof void through the soffit area.
- For roof pitches 15° or greater.
- Unique grips suit any thickness of new or existing soffit boards in wood and plastic.
- Slim design for an almost flush finish with the soffit board.
- 4mm ventilation slots promote unrestricted air flow and prevent the entry of birds and large insects.
- Design Reg. No. 1057133.
- 70mm Internal Dia. 83mm External Dia. See image gallery above.
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 2,358mm² per unit (10,252mm² per metre).
- Equivalent to a continuous 10mm venting gap when fitted at 230mm centres.
- Brown (PL235BR).
- White (PL235WH).
- Black (PL235BL).
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- Cut 70mm diameter holes in the soffit board at 230mm centres. Push fit the Push & Lock Ventilator into position.
- Box quantity: 100 number.
- Box size: 27cm W x 28cm H x 18cm D.
- Box weight: 1kg.
- British Standard BS 5250.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document C.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.15.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet C.
- NHBC Standards, 7.2 Pitched Roofs.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.