LV47 – Rytons 6×3 Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Plastic louvre grille.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Low profile fixed open louvres allow a high air flow for the size of the vent.
- Embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 4,748mm² (47.48cm²) per unit.
- 155mm L x 94mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: LV47WH (bagged LV47WBG).
- Terracotta: LV47TC.
- Buff/Sand: LV47BS.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box size: 16cm W x 12cm H x 14cm D.
- Box weight: 0.315kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
NBS Plus Specification: