HM22F – Rytons 6×3 Hit & Miss Ventilator
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Plastic hit & miss grille with integral flyscreen.
- Manually adjusted for controllable ventilation.
- Flush face, slim design and concealed fixings give a neat unobtrusive appearance.
- Integral flyscreen helps prevent the ingress of insects and spiders as well as reducing light and draughts.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Note: Hit & Miss Ventilators must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- 2,182mm² (21.82cm²) per unit.
- 155mm L x 95mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: HM22F (bagged HM22FBG).
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Detach the flyscreen from the front cover.
- Fasten the flyscreen over the opening.
- Align the front cover with the flyscreen and ‘snap’ into position.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box size: 16cm W x 12cm H x 14cm D.
- Box weight: 0.345kg.
- The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K.
- British Standard BS 5250.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.