LV103 – Rytons 6×6 Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Plastic louvre grille.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Low profile fixed open louvres allow a high air flow.
- Embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Use with Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 97mm Dia. Spigot LV4BACKWH to connect to 100mm dia. ducting.
- Use with Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 122mm Dia. Spigot LV5BACKWH to connect to 125mm dia. ducting.
- Note: Not suitable for use in relevant buildings with a storey 18m or more above ground level, where fire-rated materials are a requirement. Use Rytons A1 fire-rated single air brick and double air brick ventilators and ducting kits as an alternative.
- 10,360mm² (103.6cm²) per unit.
- 166mm L x 160mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- White: LV103WH (bagged LV103WHBG).
- Terracotta: LV103TC (bagged LV103TCBG).
- Buff/Sand: LV103BS (bagged LV103BSBG).
- Brown: LV103DB (bagged LV103DBBG).
- Black: LV103BL (bagged LV103BLBG).
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box weight: 1.88kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
NBS Plus Specification: