HM93ALUM – Rytons 9×3 Aluminium Hit & Miss Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Aluminium hit & miss grille.
- Manually adjusted for controllable ventilation.
- Durable, slim and with a lustrous finish for a pleasing appearance.
- Note: Hit & Miss Ventilators must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- 3,741mm² (37.41cm²) per unit.
- 242mm L x 89mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Self colour aluminium: HM93ALUM (bagged HM93ALBG).
- Powder coating available in a range of colours and finishes using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- 0.8mm (20 gauge) aluminium.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box weight: 1.5kg.
- The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K.
- British Standard BS 5250.