HM93BRASS – Rytons 9×3 Polished Brass Hit & Miss Ventilator
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Solid brass hit & miss grille.
- Manually adjusted for controllable ventilation.
- Durable, slim and with a lustrous finish for a pleasing appearance.
- Note: Hit & Miss Ventilators must not be used to supply combustion and cooling air to boilers, stoves and fires.
- 3,741mm² (37.41cm²) per unit.
- 242mm L x 89mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Polished brass: HM93BRASS (bagged HM93BRBG).
- 0.8mm (20 gauge) solid brass.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box weight: 4.75kg.
- The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K.
- British Standard BS 5250.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.