R5000 – Rytons Window Trickle Ventilator (497mm L)
- General Details
- Acoustic Test Report
- Related Products
- Two piece window frame ventilator for habitable rooms and wet rooms.
- Allows the introduction of fresh outside air into the room to disperse moisture, odours and other airborne pollutants.
- Quickly and easily fitted by surface mounting over a milled out slot in the window frame.
- Use with PVCu, timber or aluminium windows and fit on the sash, frame or overhead section.
- Internal vent easily adjusted giving the occupier full control over the amount of ventilation provided to the room.
- Curved shape gives a pleasing appearance by reducing the profile.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- 5,000mm² (50cm²) per set.
- Internal vent: 497mm L x 30mm H x 20-27mm D from closed to open position (overall).
- External canopy: 497mm L x 18mm H x 32.5mm D (overall).
- White: R5000WH.
- Brown: R5000BR.
- Air leakage: 4.57 m³/hr @ 50Pa.
- Sound reduction: 32 (-1;0) dB Dn,e,w open, 35 (0;0) dB Dn,e,w closed.
- Internal vent: U.V. stabilised PBTP and POM.
- External canopy: U.V. stabilised PVCu.
- For slot measurements see our image gallery above. Accurately mill out two slots and pre-drill fixing holes in the head of the window to the size and spacing directed. Fix the external canopy using the screws provided and attach screw covers. For improved weathering apply a run of silicone sealant across the top of the external canopy where it joins the window frame. Fix the internal vent (with the finger grip on the right) using the screws provided and attach screw covers. For improved weathering apply a run of silicone sealant along the canopy sealant groove and when necessary on the underside of the ventilator.
- Weight: 184gms each.
- The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K.
- British Standard BS 5250.