TC8H&M – Rytons 9×3 Ventilation Set with Hit & Miss Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Telescopic cavity liner set for background room ventilation.
- Allows the introduction of fresh outside air into the room to disperse moisture, odours and other airborne pollutants.
- Telescopic cavity liner contains an internal baffle to reduce light and draughts.
- Internal hit & miss grille manually adjusted with a sliding action allowing ventilation to be controlled as required.
- Air brick and hit & miss grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- External water baffles prevent transfer of water across the cavity.
- Position at high level (typically 1.7m above floor level) for all dwelling types and storey heights.
- 10,200mm² (102cm²) per set (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- AirLiner sleeve: 220mm W x 71mm H, extends from 250mm to 368mm L (including air brick) (see image gallery).
- Hit & Miss grille: 271mm L x 95mm H.
- Terracotta: TC8H&MTC.
- Buff/Sand: TC8H&MBS.
- Blue/Black: TC8H&MBB.
- Grey: TC8H&MGR.
- White: TC8H&MWH.
- Brown: TC8H&MDB.
- Black: TC8H&MBL.
- White hit & miss grille.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- Multifix Air Brick: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve: Polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve contains recycled plastic.
- Hit & Miss grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- No special fixing required. Build in the cavity liner with fitted air brick as work proceeds. Extend the telescopic sleeve as necessary. Fasten the hit & miss ventilator internally.
- To comply with Building Regulations Part F the ventilator should be sited not less than 1.7m above floor level.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 32cm W x 10.5cm H x 29cm D.
- Box weight: 0.56kg.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations 2000, Approved Document F,
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.14,
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2000, Technical Booklet K
- British Standard BS 5250.
NBS Plus Specification:
10,000mm² (100cm²) Equivalent Area