TCL8 – Rytons 9×3 Ventilation Set with Flush Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Telescopic cavity liner set for ventilating boilers, stoves and fires.
- Contains an internal baffle to reduce light and draughts.
- Finished with a fixed open flush fitting louvre ventilator internally.
- External water baffles prevent transfer of water across the cavity.
- Air brick and louvre grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- 9,400mm² (94cm²) per set (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- AirLiner sleeve: 220mm W x 71mm H, extends from 250mm to 368mm L (including air brick) (see image gallery).
- Louvre grille: 270mm L x 97mm H.
- Terracotta: TCL8TC.
- Buff/Sand: TCL8BS.
- Blue/Black: TCL8BB.
- Grey: TCL8GR.
- White: TCL8WH.
- Brown: TCL8DB.
- Black: TCL8BL.
- White louvre grille.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- Multifix Air Brick: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve: Polypropylene.
- AirLiner sleeve contains recycled plastic.
- Louvre grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- No special fixing required. Build in the cavity liner with fitted air brick as work proceeds. Extend the telescopic sleeve as necessary. Fasten the louvre ventilator internally.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 32cm W x 10.5cm H x 29cm D.
- Box weight: 0.56kg.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations, Approved Document J,
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21,
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L,
- British Standard BS 5440-2,
- British Standard BS 5871-3 (decorative fuel effect gas fires).
NBS Plus Specification:
9,100mm² (91cm²) Equivalent Area