TAL8000 – Rytons 9×6 Acoustic AirLiner
- Cavity and Underfloor Ventilators, Weep Hole Ducts
- TAL8000 - Rytons 9x6 Acoustic AirLiner®
TAL8000 – Rytons 9×6 Acoustic AirLiner®
- Telescopic cavity liner containing sound reducing panels.
- Use in noisy areas to reduce the amount of noise entering the building for a more peaceful environment.
- 220mm W x 140mm H. Extends from 230mm to 384mm L. See image gallery above.
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 8,100mm² (81cm²) per unit.
- Note: Air space may be reduced by internal and external grilles.
- Polypropylene liner containing sound absorbent foam panels.
- Polypropylene liner contains recycled plastic.
- Foam fire performance: DIN 4102 B1; UL94 94 V-0 & 94 HF-1; NFP 92-501 M1; FAR 25.853 (a) Pass; ASTM E 662-83 Pass; ATS 1000.001 Pass; Building Regulations Class ‘0’.
- No special fixing required. With air brick fitted build in as work proceeds.
Extend telescopic sleeve as necessary. Finish off internally with a Rytons louvre or hit & miss ventilator.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box size: 81cm W x 47.5cm H x 27cm D.
- Box weight: 7.5kg.