MFAB96 – Rytons 9×6 Multifix Air Brick
- Cavity and Underfloor Ventilators, Weep Hole Ducts
- Multifix Air Bricks
- MFAB96 - Rytons 9x6 Multifix® Air Brick
MFAB96 – Rytons 9×6 Multifix® Air Brick
- General Details
- Related Products
- Robust interlocking 9×6 air brick.
- Textured finish maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Use with Rytons 9×6 Telescopic AirLiner® TCL18000 and 9×6 Acoustic AirLiner TAL8000.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Note: Not suitable for use in relevant buildings with a storey 18m or more above ground level, where fire-rated materials are a requirement. Use Rytons A1 fire-rated single air brick and double air brick ventilators and ducting kits as an alternative.
- 215mm L x 134mm H x 59mm D (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 15,185mm² (151.85cm²) per unit.
- Buff/Sand: MFAB96BS.
- Terracotta: MFAB96TC.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- No special fixing required. Installation is fast and easy with Rytons 9×6 Multifix Air Brick replacing standard bricks. Place at high and low levels. Vertically stagger above and below horizontal fire stops.
- Box quantity: 9 number.
- Box size: 35cm W x 28cm H x 23cm D.
- Box weight: 1.6kg.
- British Standard BS 493 recommends that for a louvre design air brick the size and shape of the apertures shall be such that a steel ball of 9.5mm nominal diameter shall not pass through.
NBS Plus Specification: