RD4MFAB – Rytons Multifix Air Brick with Flat Channel Ducting Adaptor (110mm x 54mm Range)
- General Details
- Pressure Loss Data
- Related Products
- Full-size Rytons Multifix Air Brick with an adaptor to connect to 110mm x 54mm Flat Channel Duct RD4/M.
- Grille design allows a high air flow with low pressure drop performance.
- Available in a range of seven colours to maintain the external aesthetic appearance.
- Multifix Air Brick U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Part of Rytons 100mm (110mm x 54mm) RytDuct® Range.
- For applications requiring lower extraction rates such as bathrooms, WCs and cooker hoods.
- Use with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 250m³ per hour.
- Suitable for working temperatures -20ºC to 60ºC.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 220mm L x 72mm H overall ext. with 106mm L x 51mm H overall ext. male connector.
- 4,794mm² (47.94cm²) per unit.
- Terracotta: RD4MFABTC.
- Buff/Sand: RD4MFABBS.
- Blue/Black: RD4MFABBB.
- Grey: RD4MFABGR.
- White: RD4MFABWH.
- Brown: RD4MFABDB.
- Black: RD4MFABBL.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- Multifix Air Brick: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- Adaptor: High quality plastic.
NBS Plus Specification: