ABC8 – Rytons 8½x8 AirCore Cowl
- Cavity and Underfloor Ventilators, Weep Hole Ducts
- ABC8 - Rytons 8½x8 AirCore® Cowl
ABC8 – Rytons 8½x8 AirCore® Cowl
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Surface mounted cover for openings, air bricks, grilles and vents.
- Protects against excessive weather conditions and alleviates air blasts through the cavity.
- Textured roughcast finish.
- Compatible with Rytons 125mm AirCore® sets and 6×6 Louvre Ventilators.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Please note: This item is a plastic component and therefore is not suitable for use within a) the external walls of buildings more than 11m high where people sleep on the premises (residential, institutional or hospitality) or b) external wall surfaces within 1m of the boundary if the building is 11m high or less, in England. A compliant alternative may be commissioned using Rytons A1 Fire-rated Bespoke Metal Service.
- 217mm L x 210mm H x 93mm D (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 16,000mm² (160cm²) per unit.
- Buff/Sand: ABC8BS.
- Terracotta: ABC8TC.
- White: ABC8WH.
- Bespoke colour matching service available. Call our sales office on 01536 511874 or email email@example.com for details and pricing.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- First check the free air space of the cowl exceeds the air space required by the covered opening, air brick, grille or vent. Fix the cowl to the brickwork through the pre-formed holes in the flange.
- Box quantity: 10 number.
- Box size: 32cm W x 21cm H x 30cm D.
- Box weight: 1.35kg.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972