RD5MFAB – Rytons Multifix Air Brick with Flat Channel Ducting Adaptor (204mm x 60mm Range)
- General Details
- Pressure Loss Data
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Full-size Rytons Multifix Air Brick with an adaptor to connect to 204mm x 60mm Flat Channel Ducting.
- Grille design allows a high air flow with low pressure drop performance.
- Available in a range of seven colours to maintain the external aesthetic appearance.
- Multifix Air Brick U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Part of Rytons 125mm (204mm x 60mm) RytDuct® Range.
- For use in conjunction with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 500m³ per hour.
- Suitable for working temperatures -20ºC to 60ºC.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 220mm L x 72mm H overall ext. with 209mm L x 64mm H overall ext. female connector.
- Rytons Flat Channel Duct 1m L RD51M.
- 7,750mm² (77.5cm²) per unit.
- Terracotta: RD5MFABTC.
- Buff/Sand: RD5MFABBS.
- Blue/Black: RD5MFABBB.
- Grey: RD5MFABGR.
- White: RD5MFABWH.
- Brown: RD5MFABDB.
- Black: RD5MFABBL.
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- Multifix Air Brick: U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- Adaptor: High quality plastic.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.