FDUCT63M – Rytons PVC RytHose 150mm Dia. x 3m L
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Fire-retardant, multi-purpose flexible ducting for low pressure venting.
- Easily fitted to external grilles and round connectors.
- May be used in conjunction with tumble dryers and domestic fans for bathroom and kitchen ventilation.
- Not suitable for commercial ventilation applications.
- Operating temperatures -15ºC to 70ºC.
- 152mm Dia. x 3m L.
- 6m and 15m lengths also available.
- 18,148mm² (181.48cm²) per unit.
- Flame-retardant PVC supported by and covering a wire helix.
- Lifespan: In normal static use, within the specified temperature range, this flexible ducting can be expected to last approximately 10 years.
Operating Temperature Range:
- -15ºC to 70ºC.
- Fully extend ducting and cut to length using a sharp knife and pliers.
- The Building Regulations F1 2021, Installation of ventilation systems:
- 1.76: Rigid ducts should be used wherever possible.
- 1.77: Flexible ductwork, where installed, should meet all of the following conditions.
- a. Only used for final connections.
- b. Lengths should be a maximum of 1.5m.
- c. Meet the standards of BSRIA’s BG 43/2013.
- 1.78: Any flexible ducts should be installed so that the full internal diameter is maintained and flow resistance is minimised. This is achieved by taking both of the following actions.
- a. Pulling the duct taut.
- b. Ensuring that ductwork does not pass through orifices with a smaller diameter than the duct itself.
- 1.79: Ductwork installations should be designed and installed to minimise the overall pressure losses within the system by taking all of the following steps.
- a. Minimising the overall length of duct.
- b. Minimising the number of bends required.
- c. Installing appropriately sized ducts for the air flow rate.
- Note: This approved document takes effect on 15 June 2022 for use in England. It does not apply to work subject to a building notice, full plans application or initial notice submitted before that date, provided the work is started on site before 15 June 2023.
- Rytons RytHose meets the requirements of BSRIA BG 43/2013.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972