RD6FLVBG – Rytons 6×6 Louvre with Flyscreen & 150mm Dia. Backplate Set (150mm Dia. Range)
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Low profile fixed open louvre grille with flyscreen and a spigot for 150mm dia. rigid pipe and flexible ducting.
- Connects to Rigid Pipe RD636RND and suits 150mm dia. RytHose range.
- For use in areas requiring lower extraction rates such as bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component, and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying with Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook. For compliant alternatives, including a bespoke production service, see Rytons A1® Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 166mm L x 160mm H with a 150mm Dia. male spigot.
- 6,423mm² (64.23cm²) per unit.
Colours and Codes:
- Buff/Sand: RD6FLVBSBG.
- Terracotta: RD6FLVTCBG.
- White: RD6FLVWHBG.
- Brown: RD6FLVDBBG.
- Black: RD6FLVBLBG.
- RAL colour matching available – ask about our bespoke production service.
- Louvre grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Backplate: High impact polystyrene.
- TIP: To save time and for easier levelling, fix using a high adhesion exterior silicone sealant.
- The Building Regulations F1 2021, Installation of ventilation systems, 1.80. Each air terminal should have a free area of at least 90% of the free area of its associated duct.
- Note: This approved document takes effect on 15 June 2022 for use in England. It does not apply to work subject to a building notice, full plans application or initial notice submitted before that date, provided the work is started on site before 15 June 2023.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972