AC10LP – Rytons LookRyt AirCore
- General Details
- Fitting Instruction Sheet
- Related Products
- Retro-fitted combustion air vent for boilers, stoves and fires.
- Provides over 100cm² equivalent area.
- Unique draught reducing panel disperses air evenly for improved comfort.
- Paint or wallpaper the panel to match room décor for a discreet appearance.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- External grille U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- LookRyt Panel: Patent No. GB 2490138.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 10,400mm² (104cm²) per unit (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- External grille: 166mm L x 160mm H.
- Tube: 127mm (5″) Dia. x 358mm L.
- LookRyt panel: 172mm L x 172mm H.
- Terracotta: AC10LPTC.
- Buff/Sand: AC10LPBS.
- White: AC10LPWH.
- LookRyt panel: Magnolia (may be painted or wallpapered to match décor).
- Colour matching available using the Tailor-made by Rytons bespoke ventilation service.
- External grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Tube: High impact polystyrene (contains recycled plastic). Softening point: 70ºC. Melting point: 120ºC.
- LookRyt panel: High impact styrene. Melting point: 160-180ºC.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 44cm W x 19cm H x 22.5cm D.
- Box weight: 0.639kg.
- Equivalent area tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE.
- Also refer to: The Building Regulations, Approved Document J,
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21,
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L,
- British Standard BS 5440-2,
- British Standard BS 5871-3 (decorative fuel effect gas fires).
NBS Plus Specification: