AC7TUBE – Rytons 125mm Baffled AirCore Tube (358mm L)
- General Details
- Related Products
- Rigid tube.
- Tube contains a light and draught reducing system of baffles.
- External water baffle prevents transfer of water across the cavity.
- Connects to Rytons 125mm AirCore LookRyt® Panels AC5LP, AC5HMP, and Round Louvre Ventilator LVR75.
- Use Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 122mm Dia. Spigot LV5BACKWH to connect Rytons 6×6 AirCore Louvre Ventilator LV110.
- HETAS approved for use with solid fuel appliances.
- 15,500mm² (155cm²) per unit (tested to BS EN 13141-1:2004 and independently verified by the BRE).
- 10,300mm² (103cm²) per unit.
- 124mm Internal Dia. (127mm External Dia.) x 358mm L.
- High impact polystyrene (contains recycled plastic).
- Softening point: 70ºC. Melting point: 120ºC.
- Drill a hole using a 127mm diameter core drill. Cut tube to length if necessary (maximum reduction 63mm from each end). Insert the tube into the hole. Finish with a compatible internal and external grille from Rytons range.
- Weight: 0.28kg.