LV110 – Rytons 6×6 125mm AirCore Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Related Products
- Plastic louvre grille.
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Fixed open louvres allow a high air flow.
- Embossed with DO NOT BLOCK.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Use Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 97mm Dia. Spigot LV4BACKWH to connect to 100mm dia. ducting.
- Use Rytons 6×6 Louvre Backplate with 122mm Dia. Spigot LV5BACKWH to connect to 125mm dia. ducting.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 10,600mm² (106cm²) per unit.
- 166mm L x 160mm H x 34mm D (including louvres).
- Terracotta: LV110TC.
- Buff/Sand: LV110BS.
- White: LV110WH.
- U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Weight: 0.076kg each.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.