Rytons Underfloor Ventilation Calculator
- Save time by using this handy calculator to work out how many Rytons Periscope Vents with Rytons Multifix Air Bricks are required for suspended timber or block and beam floors.
- Ventilate the underfloor space by providing ventilation in two opposing external walls. Ensure ventilation has a free and unobstructed path to all areas by making provision for ventilation air to pass through sleeper walls and other sub-floor obstructions.
- Position ventilation clear of where hard landscaping and vegetation is likely to finish.
- If flooding is a risk consider using Rytons Vertical Extension to raise the height of the Periscope by up to 1m above ground level. This may prevent low-level flooding and give the property a little more time against higher flood water. Note: Flood water deeper than 1m should be allowed into the property to relieve pressure on the walls.
- Buy or specify Rytons by name. Alternative products may have lower rates of ventilation which could leave the sub-floor under ventilated. Find NBS Plus specifications for Rytons Periscope Underfloor Ventilator (PUFV), Rytons Multifix Air Brick (MFAB) and Rytons Periscope Vertical Extension (PUFVVEXT) below.
Make a calculation:
|Total Floor Area (m2):|
|Run of Exterior Wall (m):|