RD5FLVBG – Rytons 6×6 Louvre with Flyscreen & 122mm Dia. Backplate Set (125mm Dia. Range)
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Low profile fixed open flyscreened louvre grille with spigot for rigid pipe and flexible ducting.
- Connects to Rigid Pipe RD51RND and 125mm dia. RytHose range (or use RD5HC).
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Part of Rytons 125mm (204mm x 60mm) RytDuct® Range.
- For use in conjunction with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 500m³ per hour.
- Suitable for working temperatures -20ºC to 60ºC.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 166mm L x 160mm H with a 122mm Dia. male spigot.
- 6,423mm² (64.23cm²) per unit.
- Buff/Sand: RD5FLVBSBG.
- Terracotta: RD5FLVTCBG.
- White: RD5FLVWHBG.
- Brown: RD5FLVDBBG.
- Black: RD5FLVBLBG.
- Louvre grille: U.V. stabilised high impact polystyrene.
- Backplate: High impact polystyrene.
- TIP: To save time and for easier levelling, fix using a high adhesion exterior silicone sealant.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.