LV99BRASS – Rytons 9×9 Polished Brass Louvre Ventilator
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- Solid brass louvre grille.
- Fixed open louvre ventilator for rooms and cupboards.
- Durable, slim and with a lustrous finish for a pleasing appearance.
- 11,400mm² (114cm²) per unit.
- 242mm L x 242mm H (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Polished brass: LV99BRASS (bagged LV99BRBG).
- 0.9mm (20 gauge) solid brass.
- Melting point: 800°C.
- Position over opening and fasten into place.
- Box quantity: 25 number.
- Box weight: 11kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.21.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.
- British Standard BS 5440-2.
- For venting decorative fuel effect gas fires refer to British Standard BS 5871-3.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.