Rytons Underfloor Ventilation Calculator
- Save time by using this handy calculator to work out how many Rytons Periscope Vents with Rytons Multifix Air Bricks are required for suspended timber or block and beam floors.
- Ventilate the underfloor space by providing ventilation in two opposing external walls. Ensure ventilation has a free and unobstructed path to all areas by making provision for ventilation air to pass through sleeper walls and other sub-floor obstructions.
- Position ventilation clear of where hard landscaping and vegetation is likely to finish.
- If flooding is a risk consider using Rytons Vertical Extension to raise the height of the Periscope by up to 1m above ground level. This may prevent low-level flooding and give the property a little more time against higher flood water. Note: Flood water deeper than 1m should be allowed into the property to relieve pressure on the walls.
- Buy or specify Rytons by name. Alternative products may have lower rates of ventilation which could leave the sub-floor under ventilated. Find NBS Plus specifications for Rytons Periscope Underfloor Ventilator (PUFV), Rytons Multifix Air Brick (MFAB) and Rytons Periscope Vertical Extension (PUFVVEXT) below.
Make a calculation:
Sorry, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with our online calculators. Whilst we work hard to try and resolve this issue please contact our technical sales office on 01536 511874, or email your details to email@example.com, where we will be happy to make the calculation for you. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
|Total Floor Area (m2):|
|Run of Exterior Wall (m):|