DVKIT100MG – Rytons 100mm Direct Ventilation Kit with Stainless Steel Meshed Grille
- General Details
- Related Products
- Direct ventilation kit for stoves with 100mm diameter outlets.
- Ducting attaches to the back of the stove via the manufacturer’s outlet allowing combustion air direct from the outside.
- Does not introduce light and draughts into the room.
- Aluminium duct is made from a non-combustible material to DIN 4102 Class A1 and is suitable for temperatures up to 250°C.
- Rytons Stainless Steel Cowled Meshed Grille (RD4MGSS).
- Rytons Semi Rigid Aluminium RytHose (FSRA41.5M).
- Two Jubilee Clips (JCLP100).
- Grille: 147mm Dia. flange x 68mm D with 96mm Dia. male spigot.
- Ducting: 102mm Dia. x 1.5m L.
- Grille: Stainless steel.
- Ducting: One layer aluminium.
- Jubilee clips: Metal.
- Box quantity: 1 set.
- Box size: 43cm W x 19cm H x 22.5cm D.
- Box weight: 0.72kg.
- The Building Regulations, Approved Document J.
- The Building (Scotland) Regulations, Mandatory Standard 3.20.
- The Building Regulations (Northern Ireland), Technical Booklet L.