ACFIRE125 – Rytons 125mm AirCore Intumescent RytBlock
- General Details
- Related Products
- Heavy duty intumescent grille for walls and ducts.
- In the event of a fire the slats fuse together and give a complete seal in 2 minutes.
- Gives 3 hours protection preventing the passage of smoke and gases.
- Tested in accordance with BS476 Parts 20 and 22.
- Temperature increase insulated for 22 minutes.
- Steel framework protects surrounding intumescent materials by preventing the inward deformation.
- May be used in high humidity.
- Compatible with Rytons 125mm Dia. AirCore range.
- 5,150mm² (51.5cm²) per unit.
- 118mm Dia. x 43mm D (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Steel grey.
- Steel framework protecting intumescent materials.
- Position the intumescent block inside the AirCore tube behind the internal panel or external grille (whichever location has the greater fire risk).
- Important: The intumescent block must be completely surrounded by brickwork or blockwork for successful deployment.
- Weight: 0.17kg.
NBS Plus Specification: