TL8FIRE – Rytons 9×3 Intumescent RytBlock
- General Details
- Related Products
- Heavy duty intumescent grille for walls and ducts.
- In the event of a fire the slats fuse together and give a complete seal in 2 minutes.
- Gives 3 hours protection preventing the passage of smoke and gases.
- Tested in accordance with BS476 Parts 20 and 22.
- Temperature increase insulated for 22 minutes.
- Steel framework protects surrounding intumescent materials by preventing the inward deformation.
- May be used in high humidity.
- Compatible with Rytons 9×3 AirLiner® cavity liners.
- 5,330mm² (53.3cm²) per unit.
- 206mm L x 58mm H x 44mm D (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- Steel grey.
- Steel framework protecting intumescent materials.
- Position the intumescent block inside the ‘9×3’ AirLiner sleeve behind the air brick or at the internal end of the adjustable cavity liner sleeve (whichever location has the greater fire risk). Note: If using the intumescent block at the internal end of Rytons ‘9×3’ Acoustic AirLiner then angle the intumescent block between the foam panels.
- Important: The intumescent block must be completely surrounded by brickwork or blockwork for successful deployment.
- Weight: 0.373kg.
NBS Plus Specification:
9,400mm² (94cm²) Equivalent Area
10,200mm² (102cm²) Equivalent Area