RD5CG – Rytons Cowled Grille (125mm Dia. Range)
- General Details
- Quote Request
- Related Products
- External cowl with spigot for rigid pipe and flexible ducting.
- Gravity flap opens when appliance is in operation.
- Connects to Rigid Pipe RD51RND and suits 125mm dia. RytHose range (or use RD5HC).
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- Part of Rytons 125mm (204mm x 60mm) RytDuct® Range.
- For use in conjunction with cooker hoods and extraction fans with a maximum output of 500m³ per hour.
- Suitable for working temperatures -20ºC to 60ºC.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is a plastic component and therefore not suitable for use within the external walls of high-rise buildings requiring non-combustible materials, i.e. those 18m high or more complying to Regulation 7(2) and Approved Document B, and those 11m high or more complying to 2.7 of Building (Scotland) technical handbook 2019. For compliant alternatives, which includes our tailor-made design service, see Rytons A1 Fire-rated Ventilation Range.
- 155mm L x 155mm H x 73mm D with 125mm Dia. male spigot.
- 6,560mm² (65.6cm²) per unit.
- Brown: RD5CGBR (bagged RD5CGBRBG).
- White: RD5CGWH (bagged RD4CGWHBG).
- Terracotta to order.
- Buff/Sand to order.
Static Pressure Drops in Pascals (Pa):
- 15 l/s: 5.24.
- 30 l/s: 19.83.
- 60 l/s: 74.99.
- U.V. stabilised high quality plastic.
Rytons is proud to be a family run business and British manufacturer since 1972.