MFAB – Rytons Multifix Air Brick
- Cavity and Underfloor Ventilators, Weep Hole Ducts
- Multifix Air Bricks
- MFAB - Rytons Multifix® Air Brick
MFAB – Rytons Multifix® Air Brick
- General Details
- Related Products
- Robust interlocking air brick.
- One size can form a unit 9×6, 9×9 etc.
- Textured finish maintains aesthetic appearance.
- Use with Rytons Periscope® Underfloor Ventilator PUFV and AirLiner® cavity liners 9×3, 9×6 and 9×9.
- U.V. stabilised to slow down the effects of sunlight.
- BBA approved – your independent assurance that the product meets building regulations and standards and will last.
- In areas prone to flooding consider fitting Rytons DamRyt® Air Brick Protector DAMRYT.
- 215mm L x 66mm H x 58mm D (see image gallery above).
- CAD drawing available by email.
- 7,750mm² (77.5cm²) per unit.
- Terracotta: MFABTC.
- Buff/Sand: MFABBS.
- Blue/Black: MFABBB.
- Grey: MFABGR.
- White: MFABWH.
- Brown: MFABDB.
- Black: MFABBL.
- U.V. stabilised polypropylene.
- No special fixing required. Installation is fast and easy with Rytons Multifix Air Brick replacing a standard brick. Place at high and low levels. Vertically stagger above and below horizontal fire stops.
- Box quantity: 20 number.
- Box size: 35cm W x 26cm H x 23cm D.
- Box weight: 2kg.
- British Standard BS 493 recommends that for a louvre design air brick the size and shape of the apertures shall be such that a steel ball of 9.5mm nominal diameter shall not pass through.